Aim of the program
Through your ongoing partnership with the OpenCorp team, we provide the key requirements that will enable you and your family to achieve your desired financial goals.
Key 1 – Investment education
Key 2 – Goal setting
Key 3 – Setting up your team
Key 4 – Finance
Key 5 – Property Selection
Key 6 – Tenancy and Property management
Key 7 – Strategic portfolio management & duplication – Mentor for Life program
The beauty of it is that we do all the hard work. We manage each step, while you sit back and enjoy life.
You just need to commit and take action.
You then watch your wealth grow at a far greater rate than you thought possible.
Once you have completed the initial steps from education to tenancy. Our Mentor for Life program is where the real power of OpenCorp begins.
Here’s what you receive.
Dedicated Portfolio Management Team
You are assigned a dedicated Portfolio Management team. They work hand in hand with your Senior Investment Consultant who is your mentor throughout your journey. Together our team provides the required motivation and investment guidance to deliver your financial goals.
Portfolio reviews – 6 monthly
- We discuss with you any life or circumstantial changes.
- You receive ongoing personalised education and investment journey mapping.
- We review your initial investment goals to ensure you are on track to achieve them.
- You receive individual property and overall portfolio reports.
- Market updates.
- Area and infrastructure updates.
- Duplication. Once each review has taken place we will guide you on the right time to purchase again and build your portfolio.
These reviews provide a clear picture of your current situation and the market and area fundamentals that will stimulate the growth of your properties and portfolio over the long term.
The Portfolio Management team coordinates regular client events. Both our formal and social events are great opportunities for you to form strong friendships with the OpenCorp team and our clients. The opportunity to spend time and share your success with like minded people is priceless.
- Our client nights are where you are provided comprehensive updates on market conditions and economic trends and what they mean for investors.
- We also provide exclusive information as part of the OpenCorp Acquisitions teams strategic direction for the upcoming financial year and beyond.
Together we enjoy time in a relaxed social atmosphere in many sporting and family events such as
- The OpenCorp Marvel Stadium Corporate Box
- Ladies race day
- Ladies wine and dine evenings
- South East Melbourne Phoenix Basketball OpenCorp Corporate box
- Sydney Cricket Ground luncheon
- Corporate Golf events
- AMG drive day
- Family day’s, where we have seen over 500 families come together at places like, Luna Park, Gumbia World and Sea world.
What do we need from you?
- Belief – The majority of the Australian population have been trained from birth to believe that wealth us unobtainable. There is a philosophical component, so we will be discussing your thoughts, attitudes and beliefs about wealth
- Mindset – There is a way of thinking that repels wealth and there is a way to think that attracts wealth. We will teach you simple techniques that enable you to build wealth. Investing is not as hard as you think, but the right mindset is critical.
- Action – Finally, there is a behavioural component. Due to people’s beliefs and mindsets, their behaviours repel wealth. But once you understand the core principles used by the wealthy 1% of the population, there are simple ways to behave that attract wealth.