Understanding the risks around money and investing are the keys to safely building wealth.
When you book an education and strategy session with one of our Investment Consultants we take the time to educate you on each step of the investment process without pressure.
We manage and hold our clients hand walking them through every step of the process ensuring they are comfortable from start to finish.
- Investment education – We educate people on the risks of investing. This allows them to block out the white noise, make informed investment decisions and avoid potential pitfalls.
- Goal setting – Helping our clients articulate their personal and financial goals with a set action plan and associated timelines is key to their success. What are your goals?
- Putting the kids through school?
- Working less, or not at all?
- Or buying your dream home?
- Financial security for retirement?
- Everybody’s different.
- Setting up your team – We ensure our clients surround themselves with a team of industry investment experts. This ensures they receive sound accounting, financial and legal advice, keeping them safe throughout their investment journey.
- Arranging finance – OpenCorp manages the finance process for clients. This is often the most daunting part of investing. Ensuring our clients put in place the correct finance structure; not only does this keep the family home safe, but also allows for smooth duplication of the investment process over time.
- Property selection – There are over 10 million properties to choose from in Australia.In order to provide our clients with a suitable location recommendation, based on the client’s individual requirements, our research and analytics team carefully review each capital city market. The growth corridors within those markets.They then zero in on the optimal property for each area, as well as the potential for strong yield and growth. We provide full research reports on each investment, including taxation benefits. No investment is selected for a client that we wouldn’t be happy to add to our own personal portfolios.
- Tenancy and Property Management – Our national team of highly skilled Investment Property Managers, are dedicated to ensuring our clients minimise cost and maximise rental yield. We’re not merely rent collectors. We ensure your property is tenanted in a timely manner and back our services with a rental guarantee. Each tenant is put through an extensive screening process before they’re recommended to our clients.
- Mentor for Life Program – Portfolio management and duplication – OpenCorps Investment Mentors works with our experienced in-house portfolio management team to keep clients on track to meet their goals. Clients have access to our online portal which contains all relevant information on their investment properties, including contracts, depreciation reports, budgets, individual property performance analysis and an overall portfolio analysis.
We are with you, guiding you on your investment journey, for life.
For a full overview of our service, please visit our services page.
For first time investors, education is the key to safe investing. OpenCorp has been educating investors, secondary and university students as well as professional athletes for decades. The first step is often our Money Smarts Program.
Cam McLellan Best Selling Author of the book My 4-Year-Old the Property investor and OpenCorp Director has been sharing knowledge on investing for decades.
‘Watching our clients build wealth and be able to share their stories with like minded people is very rewarding. I’m very proud of the positive impact I’ve made on so many Australian families
Cam McLellan – OpenCorp co-founder and director
Has over 3 Investment Projects With OpenCorp
We Have Access To The Best Properties In The Best Areas At The Best Price
Esther & Greg
Own multiple growth properties generating positive cash flow
Went from near broke after the GFC to 5 properties and building his dream home on the clifftop in Batemans bay.
What a great story!
Has Over 8 Investment Properties!
“It has just been so easy, OpenCorp has done everything for me!”
There was just so much information, I just didn’t know what to do