We’re all about returns.
With OpenCorp, you’re entrusting your investment to a motivated team of property and leasing managers, market analysts and real estate agents. We know how to create ROI and we care about making your experience as a landlord an exceptional one.
We're customer centric.
Our in house property managers are proactive because they manage only a small number of properties at any one time. This boutique approach makes for a genuine relationship with landlords and a superior personalised service.
We’re landlords, too.
Because we only offer investments to clients that we would confidently take on ourselves, a lot of our staff are landlords, too. We have first hand knowledge of what it takes to maximise the returns on your investment property.
Return on investment
We focus on ROI by maximising rental returns and minimising costs.
We find and vet only the best quality tenants to take care of your investment.
We minimise the number of days your property is on the rental market.
Regular detailed inspection and condition reports are provided.
Strategies to improve
rental returns are
Provided to Landlords
who buy their property
Why choose OpenCorp?
Poor rental returns
- Excuses like:
- ”The market doesn’t justify an increase this time”
- “Due to over supply in the market...”
- “Currently achieving fair market rental.”
- Not properly vetted
- Not paying on time
- Over-supply in the area
- Not taking care of your investment.
Increased vacancy risk
- Leases expiring past term
- Vacant for weeks at a time
- Reactive leasing strategy.
- Maximised rental yield
- Minimised maintenance costs
- Focus on return on investment
- Property managed as if it were our own.
Superior rental returns
- Regular rent increases
- Proactive leasing approach
- Constant market analysis.
- Thoroughly vetted
- Careful reference and financials check
- Regular inspections.
- Advertising with greatest reach on leading websites
- Access to our own leasing network.