When you book an advanced education and strategy session with one of our Investment Consultants we take the time to educate you on each step of the investment process without pressure.
We hold your hand through every step of the process
- Investment education – Many experienced investors, while they might have some runs on the board, many still aren’t fully educated across all aspects of residential property investing. This means they’re potentially missing opportunities to grow their property portfolio, or aren’t optimising their investments in the first place. At OpenCorp, we take ongoing client education very seriously; indeed, it sits at the heart of everything we do. We particularly focus on educating clients on the risks and structure associated with investing. Which in turn helps them to make informed investment decisions and avoid potential pitfalls.
- Goal setting – Helping our clients articulate their personal and financial goals with a set action plan and associated timelines is key to their success. What are your goals?
- Putting the kids through school?
- Working less, or not at all?
- Or buying your dream home?
- Financial security for retirement?
- Everybody’s different.
- Setting up your team – As an experienced investor builds their portfolio, they often outgrow the initial team they had in place to help them. This is because the skill-set required from a team to build a small portfolio is base level. To structure and grow a large portfolio requires a team that is experienced working day-to-day with experienced investors. Having a team like this in place, is imperative if you want to continue to grow your portfolio to reach your goals.
- Arranging finance – Finance is one of the biggest challenges experienced investors face as their portfolio grows. Having the correct structure set up to ‘remove the handbrake’ from the banks and allow duplication is critical. Ensuring your own home is safe, that your properties are not cross-collateralised, that correct ownership structures are in place – these are all vital factors to consider. Importantly, each investor’s position is different. That’s why we have a team of internal finance specialists and a network of external experts to draw upon as our clients requirements change.
- Property selection – There are over 10 million properties to choose from in Australia. In order to provide our clients with a suitable location recommendation, based on the client’s individual requirements, our research and analytics team carefully review each capital city market and the growth corridors within those markets.They then zero in on the optimal property for each area, as well as the potential for strong yield and growth. We provide full research reports on each investment, including taxation benefits. No investment is selected for a client that we wouldn’t be happy to add to our own personal portfolios.
- Tenancy and Property Management – Our national team of highly skilled Investment Property Managers, are dedicated to ensuring our clients minimise cost and maximise rental yield. We’re not merely rent collectors. We ensure your property is tenanted in a timely manner and back our services with a rental guarantee. Each tenant is put through an extensive screening process before they’re recommended to our clients.
- Mentor for Life Program – Portfolio management and duplication – As experienced investors grow their portfolio,many find that their career for family impacts their focus on further growth. This is where OpenCorp comes in. Our Investment Mentors works with our experienced in-house portfolio portfolio management team to keep clients on track to meet their goals. Clients have access to our online portal which contains all relevant information on their investment properties, including contracts, depreciation reports, budgets, individual property performance analysis and an overall portfolio analysis.
We are with you, guiding you on your investment journey, for life.
For a full overview of our service, please visit our service pages.
For investors, education is the key to safe investing. OpenCorp has been educating investors, secondary and university students as well as professional athletes for decades. The first step is often our Money Smarts Program.
Cam McLellan Best Selling Author of the book My 4-Year-Old the Property investor and OpenCorp Director has been sharing knowledge on investing for decades.
‘Watching our clients build wealth and be able to share their stories with like minded people is very rewarding. I’m very proud of the positive impact I’ve made on so many Australian families
Cam McLellan – OpenCorp co-founder and director
A builder in his 20’s now has multiple properties thanks to OpenCorp
Has over 3 Investment Projects With OpenCorp
We Have Access To The Best Properties In The Best Areas At The Best Price
Esther & Greg
Own multiple growth properties generating positive cash flow
Went from near broke after the GFC to 5 properties and building his dream home on the clifftop in Batemans bay.
What a great story!
Has Over 8 Investment Properties!
“It has just been so easy, OpenCorp has done everything for me!”
There was just so much information, I just didn’t know what to do
Discover How To Generate Extra Income & Build Wealth Through Property Investment
Audio and eBook – The Ultimate Mini Guide to Property Investing
In this exclusive guide we explain:
- How to spot an investment advisory Shark
- Counter cyclical investment strategy
- The 6 key signs of a healthy market
- 10 biggest mistakes made by property investors
- The 3 easy steps to analysis capital city markets, areas and investment properties