- Investment in the Fund’s Cash Units can be made at any time under this Part A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which provides you with a monthly variable interest income investment return;
- Investors can redeem their Cash Units once per month
- Investors can reinvest their distribution into additional Cash Units and can also apply all or part of their Cash Unit investments towards an application for Project Units applicable to a development
- There are no fees charged for the management of Cash Units. To be more explicit – there are no entry, exit or ongoing management fees for investing in the OpenAccess Fund. OpenCorp only makes money from identifying and delivering quality development projects.
- Investment in individual residential property development projects (Project Units) can be made from time to time when we offer Projects to OpenAccess Fund investors. There will be a new Part B PDS provided for each new Project
- Investors in the OpenAccess Fund will have a priority access to any new property development Project available to retail investors
- Investors can choose whether or not they wish to invest in a particular Project once they have considered the Part B PDS for the Project
- Each Project is a separate investment operated by the Responsible Entity on a ‘stand-alone’ basis, with its own associated risks and returns.